An invaluable part of learning how to conduct a Sunset satellite school is the annual Administrators’ Training Workshop conducted each January in Lubbock, Texas. In order to help those who have not yet attended a training workshop, we are providing access to video of the training sessions of the 2012 workshop here.
There are six sessions in the workshop:
- Welcome and Introduction – by Virgil Yocham, Dean of External Studies, Sunset International Bible Institute
- Every Day Concerns of Operating a Satellite School – by Jerry Pruitt, Satellite School Coordinator
- Satellite School Guidelines & Nuts and Bolts – by Jerry Pruitt
- Advertising and Promoting Your Satellite School – by Richard Cravy, Tech Support for Sunset External Studies
- How and Why to Support Your School with a Library – by Richard Cravy
- Value and Steps in Getting Your School Certified – by Virgil Yocham
CLICK HERE to access all six video sessions.